Recently, I spotted new jewelry on a colleague and she revealed her source...ebay, and the prices? Unbelievable! If you are looking for trendy jewelry on a budget, you are going to love today's post!
The link to each item is provided in the caption under each photo!
|Grand total for 9 pieces.....$37!!|
|Pink and Turquoise: each $4.59 (Get Pink Here) (Turquoise Here)|
Orange: $3.99 (Get Orange Here)
I was tempted to buy this bracelet in every colour! Do you like it with or without the crystal bead? I was impressed when these bracelets arrived! The skulls are actual stones, they're not plastic! This vendor offers free shipping to certain countries.
|$1.79 each, includes shipping! (Get it here)|
Wrap bracelets are a must have in any arm party! I've come across wrap bracelets at various price points, but you can't beat this particular vendor! The studs are actually riveted into the wristband! $1.79 includes free shipping worldwide!
|$6.32 (Get it Here)|
Crystal bead bracelets are all the rage right now! I recently saw something similar at Erwin Pearl for $235! Their version of the bracelet has 12 crystal beads that go all the way around. For a savings of $200+ I can forego 5 crystal beads! Free shipping is limited to certain countries.
|$1.47 Each, (Get it Here)|
A spike bracelet is a must have in an arm party! While I've seen these at Forever 21 for about $5-$6 which is reasonable, the prices add up quickly! I got each spike for $1.47...and shipping was again included in the price, this vendor ships free worldwide!
|$10.99 (Get it Here)|
This was the ultimate "splurge!" When I saw this bracelet it was a must have, we all know that I have a mild obsession for Union Jack, and the quality of these crystal beads are amazing! This vendor offers free shipping worldwide!
Few things to Note
- All items in today's haul are from China.
- I received most items within 7 days, and tracking numbers were provided by each vendor.
- I've tried out each piece and have worn them consistently for a few days and the quality is fantastic. None of the beads or stones have fallen off, I've not had any skin irritation.
- Everything was packaged in bubble wrap, so each piece arrived in perfect condition!
- These items were "buy it now," so I didn't have to wait for the auction to run its entire course!
Do you ebay?
Do you have any sellers we should check out?